Exchange and Return Policies
Orders cancelled before production starts, will be charged any and all cost for the following: design work, screens, film, any materials ordered, handling charges and any return product fees incurred.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY: Danwal, Inc. strives to insure that our customers receive only the highest quality service and merchandise. However, we realize you may occasionally need to return or exchange an item. To insure credit for your returns or exchanges, please do the following:
1. PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT FOR QUALITY ACCURACY AND DAMAGE DURING SHIPMENT. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING OR BY FAX WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF ORDER. WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES AFTER THIS AUTHORIZED RETURN PERIOD.
Call Danwal Inc. at (800) 325-7571 for a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (R.M.A.) NUMBER. Your return must be received within 10 days from the date the R.M.A. number is issued.
2. To insure that an exchange can be made or that a credit can be issued, all items must be returned in ORIGINAL condition and ORIGINAL packaging, as determined by Designer Graphics. All manufacturer's tags, brand attachments, price tags, as well as all product materials and information, etc. must be in ORGINAL, unaltered condition. Do not tape or deface manufacturer's original cartons. Returns received in other than ORGINAL condition will be assessed a minimum of a 15% restocking fee. SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
3. You must ship your returns to this address only:
Attn: Refund Department
12404 Hwy 155 S
Tyler, TX 75703
4. Credit for returns are normally processed within 20 business days from the date we receive the merchandise. Credit will be applied to the credit card used when the original order was placed.
5. Danwal, Inc. is not responsible for merchandise damaged by customer misuse or disregard, or by failure to follow washing and/or cleaning instructions.